Friday, December 01, 2006
November 7th, 2006


It won’t stay that way long, the cats and dog like playing in the dirt.
I brought my fish tank home from work. I still don’t know for sure where I want to put it. For now it is in the den. I really wanted to put a piano there – we will see. I’ll make sure I am happy where I have it before I fill it with water.

I also got the doors painted, patio, front and the exterior of the main door. I think I’ve about got the fall chores done.

I put away the hoses, and gave the small pine trees a good drink. Darn deer have been after the trees again – sure hope we can put some venison in the new freezer this season!

The deer killed a few last year, and who knows what this one will end up like come spring. With as close as these are to the house, one would think the deer would leave them alone. I find tracks in the back yard all the time, but come hunting season, they will probably not be anywhere around.
I took a few pictures of the house, sure is fun to go back and look at the pictures before we started. It’s been over two years.
The road side before

after

The back side before

and after

This is what the house had looked like for most of that time.


I know I’ll be taking the siding off the 2 story section when we fix the base, but I like having it looking finished for now.
