Sunday, August 13, 2006

 

Sunday Morning and lots of rain!

I'm done playing in the water. Got distracted and ended up weeding in the flowerbed a bit too. Sure is easier to pull weeds when the ground is so soft.


I took these pictures when I first went out this morning. It had just stopped raining.


This was the front yard drainage problem I wanted to deal with. It's only a 5' area that I had to trench a bit.

Once it's drier, I'll till it and re-contour it a bit. Still, that much rain at one time is not a major problem out here.

How much rain? Friday Hubby emptied 9/10th out of the gage, this just from over night (oh, it's raining again already).

Might be more rain than we have gotten the rest of the growing season.

Here is the back yard, this drains pretty well on its own.



Though Angel sure enjoys it!


Cathy


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?