Sunday, August 13, 2006

 

August 5th, 2006

I've been playing with my design software again (sort of forgot about it until someone reminded me yesterday LOL!)

Here is what I ultimately want to end up with.

When we did the addition, we decided that doing the garage at the same time would be a bit more than we wanted to tackle. We've gone back and forth as to if we really wanted an attached garage, but I know as we get older, we'll want one more and more.

Since my hubby already has his shop, the garage wouldn't be real big, and would be for vehicle parking only. (yea, right . . .)

Oh, it's fun to dream.

This is what it really looks like right now.


At least we won't have to remove any trees to build the garage.

BTW, I did get the sofit up and hubby got the door installed. Guess that means we can take the rest of the weekend off.

Cathy


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?