Friday, May 26, 2006

 

More Tile Work

I think I got this a bit out of order . . . I only got a start on the garden before finishing the tile work, the rest of the work on the garden waited for another weekend.

There is only so much to be said about setting tiles, so I’ll show pictures instead.

Here is finishing up in the hallway.


And around the stairs into the living room.


This picture shows the tiles all set and ready to be grouted.


Almost done grouting, this spot is about ready to be cleaned.



Here is the floor, grouted but not cleaned or sealed.


This actually took me several days working in the evenings to get the rest of the tiles set. I did the grout all in one day, but needed to let it cure for a while before sealing. As it turned out, I had time to set the wall tiles and let that cure before I got around to sealing the floor mid May.

This was the next weekend (May 5th) setting wall tiles.




All the tiles are up, and ready to be grouted. I didn’t actually get to that part until after we installed the carpet in the living room.

And for those who are wondering, here is a picture of what will go in that corner.




Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?