Sunday, April 16, 2006
Another new toy
Today I was going to start working on the tiles. I had borrowed a small wet saw from a coworker, and had hubby put in a new blade. Then I filled it with water and hubby turned it on to see how it would work. Unfortunatly for him, hubby didn’t lower the guard before flipping the switch. This works with the “splash method” and the blade spins counter clockwise. With the guard up, and the blade spinning up and toward the front, it spun a nice stream of water right toward the front. Hubby was not happy with his “bath”. Then he tried making a cut, and decided this little tool was just too much of a toy. It also spread water all over the place, and had no provision for any to drain back into the tub. Made quite a mess LOL!!

We had looked at a few cutters yesterday, so we made another trip to

It’s pretty nice. It is still messy, so I’ll do the cutting outside. This made a much smoother cut, and should be much easier since I am making diagonal cuts.
And here is a picture of the border I got up yesterday. Still have the other three walls to do.

