Wednesday, April 12, 2006
About the tiles
I was able to borrow a wet saw from a co-worker. Nice when you work with another remodeling nut. The blade wasn't cheap, but now I won't have to worry about getting something back to the rental place by a certain time.
I messed around with laying out the tiles, and decided I'd like to put some green ones down on the floor for an accent where the wood stove will go. The rest of the floor will be the large tiles on a diagonal. The green tiles will go on the wall behind the wood stove too.

I'm looking forward to setting tiles. Hubby should be home early Friday afternoon, and I have Monday off (floating holiday) so I'll have lots of time. Does not mean I'll get lots done!!
Pretty soon I'll have to switch gears and start working on the outside of the house - got more siding to do on the replacement wall on the north side of the house. It will be nice to be working outside again.
I messed around with laying out the tiles, and decided I'd like to put some green ones down on the floor for an accent where the wood stove will go. The rest of the floor will be the large tiles on a diagonal. The green tiles will go on the wall behind the wood stove too.

I'm looking forward to setting tiles. Hubby should be home early Friday afternoon, and I have Monday off (floating holiday) so I'll have lots of time. Does not mean I'll get lots done!!
Pretty soon I'll have to switch gears and start working on the outside of the house - got more siding to do on the replacement wall on the north side of the house. It will be nice to be working outside again.
