Monday, January 16, 2006

 

Good bye to the old outhouse

Hubby had plans for doing some burning Sunday morning, but I figured it was a bit too windy when I got up, so I let him sleep. He got up a bit later, and announced that he didn’t think it was all that windy after all, and he was going to burn the old outhouse and some of the other scrap lumber lying around.


He let the chickens out for the day; they sure have liked the warmer weather we’ve been having.

Hubby got the fire started, and things were going fine, and then he got the brilliant idea of adding an old round hay bale to the fire. Boy did that smoke, and he spent the rest of the morning keeping an eye on the fire.

While hubby was out minding the fire, I did some more demo work in the laundry room, and got that all cleaned up.

The cats were a lot of help, as usual.



Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?